- Spot the Diamond for a chance to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Art Metals Studio! In celebration of April’s Birthstone and the 10th Anniversary of First Fridays, A.M.S. is holding an interactive raffle in their store at 332 Main Street on Friday, April 3rd. While you’re Downtown celebrating the FIRST First Friday of 2015, stop in and ask an associate to show you the DIAMOND CHALLEGNE! Simply spot the Diamond among the Cubic Zirconia to be entered into the drawing. Encourage your friends to take the challenge, too. (Bragging rights for the one who can find it the fastest!) After you take the challenge, stay for refreshments, snacks, and a chat about the differences between the stones and how to tell them apart. You’ll be on your way to being a Diamond expert!
- Easter Sunday is quickly approaching and Copacetic, 409 Main Street, is your downtown hat headquarters for a beautiful sinamay straw, big brimmed hat. Their inventory of hats and caps is deep in styles, fashions, sizes and colors for both men and women. If you are planning a vacation over Spring Break, be sure to take along a hat for sun protection from Copacetic so you are ready to hit the beach or golf course as soon as you arrive. They have many packable, washable hats that travel and wear well.
- Sweet Flame, 335 Main Street, Heat up First Friday with a spicy honey tasting from 6pm-9pm.
- envi ultra lounge - Spring Artist Showcase: Opening reception, meet the artists (Gary Weidner, Kristen Bartel, John Zehren, Robert Fleischman and Maureen Fritch) and enjoy complimentary hors d'oeurves 6-9pm. Dining 5-10pm. DJ & dancing 10pm to bar close. New spring drink menu.
- Ivanhoe Pub & Eatery - Fish Fry 11am to 10pm and a late night menu after 10. New Spring drink menu.
- Carriage House - will have cheese and sausage platters out for sampling at the tasting bar.
- Enjoy FREE admission at the Racine Art Musuem, 441 Main Street, during Frist Friday in Downtown Racine on April 3, from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. The RAM 6th Annual International PEEPS Art Exhibition is back! One of the museum's most popular competitions, the show's popularity has drawn thousands of visitors to RAM to enjoy the riot of electric pastels brought together in creative PEEPS pieces. Vote for your favorite work of art to decide who will take home the coveted PEEPles Choice Award. No Family Hands-On Art Activity during this event.
- Join Henry & Wanda’s, 501 6th Street, for First Friday April 3rd featuring the Flood Brothers Band (Classic to current Hits). Their dinner special is featuring Grilled Salmon with hand mashed potatoes and Asparagus and drizzled with Hollandaise Sauce. This weeks $7 Martini Special is their special Summer Lovin’ Martini (Bacardi Razz (Raspberry), lemonade & Raspberry Pucker) Enjoy an upscale interpretation of classic American dishes served in an elegant relaxed atmosphere. Dinner served until 10 p.m. on the weekends. Enjoy live bands every Friday & Saturday from 8 p.m. - Midnight! Great Food - Great Service - Great Music . . . Henry & Wanda’s
- Pepi's Pub and Grill would like to announce Founder's Brewing Company's return to Pepi's with a tap takeover. Enjoy some of their big beers including Devil Dancer and Backwoods Bastard. Featured beers will be $1 off and flights will be $5. Also try our hand battered Fish Fry basket featuring cod and crispy house chips!
- Spring has sprung at Dover Flag & Map, 323 Main Street! The nice weather means it is time to put out a fresh new U.S. flag, or choose from the assortment of colorful decorative banners. There are so many choices - banners with bright flowers, butterflies, loons, or horses. If you enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles, be sure to ask about the puzzle exchange/lending library. The friendly folks at this shop have always been good neighbors, and this is another kindness they are happy to share with the community.
- New at Lakeview Pharmacy! Pete’s perks, earn points on the things you already buy. Reach our Friends or Family level for specials and discounts! Stop in to find out details and sign-up today.
- Spruce up your spring wardrobe with some custom accessories! Let the gals at Funky Hannah’s, 324 Main Street, show you how easy it is to make your own earrings with the amazing array of beads in our shop! Demonstrations on demand beginning at 4pm. Shop til 9pm and see the latest classes through the end of April!
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Open House and Tours: 5-7:30 pm, Prayers for the World 6 pm.
Check out all the happenings at www.firstfridaysracine.com and don’t forget to like us on FACEBOOK too!
Spend an evening with friends and family enjoying downtown . . . the BEST of Racine. Find out about the latest happenings, in store specials and links to your favorite spots downtown here. Mark your calendar for every First Friday through December!
Be sure to thank our merchants for continuing to bring First Fridays to downtown Racine!