- At Racine Art Museum, 441 Main Street, enjoy FREE admission during First Friday in Downtown Racine on April 4, from 10:00 am to 9:00 PM. At 6:00 PM, join artist Martha Glowacki in RAM's Windows of Fifth Gallery for a demonstration of the gallery's new edition, a pantograph. This 21st century drawing machine will create a digital version of a portrait photograph from the 1870s. Make your own PEEP creation during RAM's Free Family Hands-On Art Activity from 4:00 to 8:00 PM Then, enter to win RAM's 5th Annual International PEEPS® Art Competition. Entry deadline for the contest is Sunday, April 6 at 4:00 PM
- Divino Gelato Cafe, offering fresh made daily authentic, artisan gelato, made right here in Racine in our location at 245 Main Street in our beautiful downtown. Divino Gelato is known to be one of the "Best Gelaterias In America" We have been featured in The NY Times and The USA Today. Come by and have a "spoonful of heaven."
- Humble Home, 407 Main Street, After the long, cold winter, Spring has finally arrived! Come in and celebrate National Gardening Month with us! We have planters, garden stakes, ornaments and much more. We also have great indoor and outdoor furniture and décor to choose from. Select items are 10-50% off. Goodies will be served 5-9.
- Art Metals Studio, 332 Main Street, celebrates First Friday with $100 off any of our in stock collection of men's rings, including titanium, gold, ceramic, tungsten, mokume gane, and zirconium. Also check out our stunning natural fancy colored Diamonds (April's Birthstone!) See you soon!
- Uncorkt~Wine All You Want! 240 Main Street, FREE wine sampling from 6 - 8 PM - plus special pricing on featured wines! Wine by the glass $5 and no corking fees on bottles enjoyed in-store all day.
- Not only are we excited about changing our look, we are also excited about all the new product arriving weekly. Jewelry, Accessories, Wall Art, Glass Art, Garden Items, Home Accents, etc; much of which is made right here in the USA. Visit Northern Lights Gallery at 423 Main Street and be sure to check out our up to 75% off Sale making room for all the new products. NOW AVAILABLE AT NLG . . . GRUMPY CAT. Follow us and 'like' us on Facebook to RECEIVE 10% off your next purchase. 262-635-0580.
- Henry & Wanda's, 501 6th Street, for Dinner & Dancing! Enjoy an upscale interpretation of classic American dishes served in an elegant relaxed atmosphere. Dinner served until 10 p.m. on the weekends and enjoy live bands (no cover) every Friday & Saturday from 8 p.m. - Midnight! Try our First Friday Fish or Shrimp Taco Special this Weekend. Fresh high quality ingredients set these authentic, savory tacos apart. $1 off all weekend! This Weeks Martini Special is the Summer Lovin' $7 (Bacardi Razz (Raspberry Rum), lemonade & Raspberry Pucker) Live Bands: Friday April 4th The Real Deal Band – Real Deal is somewhat of a Kenosha institute. They've garnered a strong following and play at some of the area's most premier establishments. Their blend of blues, jazz, funk, R&B, & rock excites crowds everywhere they play. No Cover!
- Photographic Design Gallery & Framing, 411 Sixth Street, welcomes spring with a new exhibit titled, Birds & Blooms – Bursting Into Spring, by Carol Hansen and Brad Jaeck. These images of birds and flowers evoke thoughts of spring – birds singing, plants popping up and nurseries filled with flowers of all varieties. Photographic Design welcomes you to this preview of spring. A reception will be held from 4 to 9 p.m.
- i ov thee dragon Tattoo and Body Piercing Studio and Gallery, 614 Sixth Street, April is Autism Awareness Month and our TATTOO campaign is to raise funds for autism services and research. During the month of April, a portion of the proceeds from autism themed tattoos will be donated to Autism Speaks through the ink4autism campaign. Stop in, get a TATTOO and support a great cause!!ii
- The popular Nano Bug Races will be held at DOVER FLAG & MAP, 323 Main Street. Bring your friends to race colorful Nano Bugs - lucky winners receive Famous Amos cookies! Save 20% off your entire purchase made between 4 PM and 9 PM Friday if you tell us the secret word - which is - - - (Springtime)!
- The Pink Magnolia has Duosonic playing live from 8PM-12am. No cover. Also, we will be having BOGO Sangria and Free Bruchetta with any two entrees.
- Casablanca de Mexico Restaurant & Lounge, 230 Main Street, will be offering appetizers and desserts at half prices. We will also be sampling out our new menu item. You must come to taste our new, surprise item!
- Let the gals at Funky Hannah's, 324 Main Street, show you how easy it is to make your own earrings & brighten up your spring accessories with the amazing array of beads in our shop! Demonstrations at your request beginning at 4PM. Shop til 9PM and see the latest in class offerings through June!
- Copacetic, 409 Main Street, is hosting a Trade-In event of Life is good apparel. Simply take in your old shirts (condition of the shirt doesn't matter as long as the graphic is in good condition) and they will give you five dollars off a new shirt bought in their store! They are going to cut and sew all of the shirts you recycle into a quilt to donate to a local charity!
- Hot Shop Glass, 239 Wisconsin Avenue, welcomes First Friday visitors to the studio to watch our artists' glass blowing demonstrations from 5-8:30PM. See molten glass become art right before your eyes! Shop our gallery of local glass artists creations or pick up a gift certificate for one of our popular workshops.
Check out all the happenings at www.firstfridaysracine.com and don’t forget to like us on FACEBOOK too!
Be sure to thank our merchants for continuing to bring First Fridays to downtown Racine!